Rules of Participation
Brazilian Eyes Project is a multimedia Platt form dedicated top the Art of Photography.
Primarily reserved for Brazilian Photographers, Brazilian Eyes project can invite special guest artist of any nationality who, in the view of its organizers, can contribute for the project’s artistic quality and inclusiveness.
- Artwork will be displayed at all Brazilian Eyes exhibitions of each specific project/year
- Artist/artwork and Biography will be included in the Brazilian Eyes Art Book
- Each artists/participant will receive 01 (one) Art Book, included in its paid enrollment fee.
- The artists will have the option to order extra copies of the Art Book. The number of extra copies and a full payment, has to be done until a determined dead-line.
- The cost of those extra copies will be informed at the time of request.
- Each artist will have his selected picture printed, framed and identified under the general lay-out of the event, included in its paid fee.
- When the selling of the art is allowed, the artists have to inform with up to two weeks of de opening date, the price to be displayed alongside his work. The Brazilian Eyes Project will inform, case by case, the percentage of the sale to be withhold by the gallery. Brazilian Eyes Project do not have any share of the arts revenue.
- Each artist will have its own page at the web site www.brazilianeyes.net
IMPORTANT: Brazilian Eyes Project Curator is responsible for the exhibition configuration.
- Enrollment Fee (Enrollments are non-refundable).
- Credit Cards – Amex – VISA – MasterCard
- Pay Pal
- Check payable to PMM Plus Media & Marketing and mail to BRAZILIAN EYES – 2732 NE 26th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
Reproduction and Copyrights
- The applicant authorizes BRAZILIAN EYES event only for the use of it’s submitted images for promotional purposes. Brazilian Eyes Project will not have any further copyrights.